ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Participate in a team estimating environment to assist in the timely and accurate completion of electrical estimates.
- Develop project take-offs and equipment counts based upon the specifications and drawings.
- Obtain and maintain accurate project files and detailed record of takeoff and data entry.
REQUIRED OR PREFERRED KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS/ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of NEC, local codes and construction methods required.
- Knowledge and competency in the use of computers and standard office software products required.
- Understanding of electrical drawings and specifications required.
- Strong organizational and communication skills required.
- 2-3 years field electrical construction experience or equivalent project management experience or degree preferred.
- Must have the aptitude to learn and effectively use standard estimating software.
- Knowledge of civil, structural, architectural and mechanical documents preferred.
- Knowledge of and experience with McCormick estimating software preferred, but not required.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Compensation: DOE
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage
- Retirement with Employer Matching Contribution
This employer is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local laws.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com